JUDGE JUDY TIES SEASON HIGH AND IS #1 SHOW IN SYNDICATION
DR. PHIL is #1 Talk Show
CBS Television Distribution Has Top 8 Shows in Syndication
FEBRUARY 7, 2012 – CBS Television Distribution’s JUDGE JUDY tied its season high with a 7.6 HH AA% and was the #1 show in syndication (tied with CTD’s WHEEL OF FORTUNE), for the week ending January 29.
JUDGE JUDY increased +1% week to week. JUDGE JOE BROWN, the #2 court show, had the largest weekly gain among court shows with a 3.1 HH AA%.
Among talk shows, DR. PHIL was the #1 talk show with a 3.2 HH AA%, up +19% vs. the same week last year.
ENTERTAINMENT TONIGHT once again topped the newsmagazines with a 3.9 HH AA%, followed by #2 newsmagazine INSIDE EDITION (3.3 HH AA%), which grew +3% vs. the same week last year.
CRIMINAL MINDS was the #1 off-network weekly hour for the fourth week in a row with a 3.0 HH AA%, up +3% week to week.
The top 10 shows in first-run syndication are:
Program HH AA% Distributor
1. Judge Judy 7.6 CBS Television Distribution
t. Wheel of Fortune 7.6 CBS Television Distribution
3. Jeopardy! 6.2 CBS Television Distribution
4. Entertainment Tonight 3.9 CBS Television Distribution
5. Wheel of Fortune – weekend 3.7 CBS Television Distribution
6. Inside Edition 3.3 CBS Television Distribution
7. Dr. Phil 3.2 CBS Television Distribution
8. Judge Joe Brown 3.1 CBS Television Distribution
t. Family Feud 3.1 Debmar Mercury
10. Dr. Oz 2.9 Sony
Source: NSS Galaxy Explorer week ending 1/29/12 or as dated. Live plus same day. HH AA% ratings or as noted. Excludes specials, breakouts and sports.