From the home office in Wahoo, Nebraska... THE "LATE SHOW" TOP TEN "Things Overheard During the Pope?s Visit to New York City"
[As presented on the Friday, April 18 broadcast of the LATE SHOW with DAVID LETTERMAN, seen weeknights (11:35 PM‑12:37 AM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.]
10. "Sir, when did you realize your Popemobile was missing?"
9. "Hey, pal, take off the hat."
8. "He looks a lot popier in person."
7. "Tell you what, since you're the Pope, you can have the Rolex for $20."
6. "Thank you, heavenly father, for letting me survive that cab ride."
5. "He wanted a tour of all the places they whacked guys on ‘The Sopranos'?"
4. "Relax, the Virgin Megastore isn't what it sounds like."
3. "I don't care who he is - he can wait in line for his vanilla latte like the rest of us."
2. "No joke - I just saw the Pope and two rabbis walk into a bar."
1. "Wanna perform a miracle? Help the Knicks win a game."
The LATE SHOW with DAVID LETTERMAN is a presentation of Worldwide Pants Incorporated. Barbara Gaines, Maria Pope, Jude Brennan and Rob Burnett are the executive producers.
©2008 Worldwide Pants Incorporated
All Rights Reserved
The radio broadcast rights to the LATE SHOW Top Ten for the United States and Canada have been licensed exclusively to CBS Radio by Worldwide Pants Incorporated. No person, firm or corporation may make any radio broadcast or authorize any radio broadcast of the LATE SHOW Top Ten or any portion thereof within the United States or Canada without the express written consent of CBS Radio.